Updated: Apr 16, 2019
Have you been experiencing a poor return on your marketing efforts? Have you had low-revenue growth?
If you've found that you've been promoting your business in spurts or you feel you've been stretched thin you may be committing the sin of "random acts of marketing" or "R.A.M".
Ways to Know You're Committing R.A.M.
1. It's not in the plan or there is no plan
2. It doesn't fit into your sales funnel
3. There is no metrics for success
"Random Acts of Marketing" are a total waste of time and energy and create an inconsistent brand image, all of which are detrimental to any business.
Stop the Sin
Here's how to fix it:
1. Create a strategic content plan
2. Map out your buyer's journey and create an effective sales funnel
3. Select KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and set some content goals
Make sure you sign up my FREE Build Your Content Calendar 5-Day Challenge and download your Buyer Journey Map to help you construct your sales funnel.