Updated: Jul 31, 2022
Do you have a product to sell? Well in this post I'm going to tell you the 5 things you need to remember when promoting your product and how to implement tactics that will get that money rolling in. Some you may have heard before and some you may not, and even if you have you haven't heard them broken down like this...
1. The 7x Rule - Studies have shown that it takes for a person to see a promotion at least 7 times before they make a clear decision.
How to implement - Create at least 7 pieces of promo content but mix it up - posts, videos, lives, reels and email and DON'T forget the CTA (Call-to-Action)
2. Promote what your audience wants, Give them what they need - No, this is not a bait-and-switch it refers to the way you speak to your audience and the key words that you use to catch their attention.
How to implement - Instead of saying "Buy my ebook and get tips" mention the results they are looking for try, "Buy my ebook to make money in your business" or even "Buy my ebook to make $X in # of week(s)".
3. Let Them Get to Know You - People buy from who they know, like and trust. This means you have to open up, which can be hard for some people especially on social media
How to implement - Post about yourself, post some personal stuff, behind the scenes (BTS) shots or videos, and most important tell your story (give your why). Be sure to be authentically you and let your personality shine, stay consistent and stick to your word.
4. Gather Reviews - This is a key part of running a business because it helps to establish for future customers that your product/service gets results. It also also helps to create a sense of F.O.M.O (Fear of Missing Out) especially if you have a lot of reviews.
How implement - Reach out to customers and simply ask. If your product/service is truly valuable they'll be happy to give a review. Be sure to make it easy for them to give them.
5. Again, Call-to-Action - People do what you say. If you don't tell them to take action they won't.
How to implement - Be sure to add them to everything. Everything? Yes, everything if the purpose your post isn't to stimulate an action or interaction then why are you posting it?
Now that you have the info, it's time to make Bubblin' Boss Moves and promote your products/services with confidence. Implement these tactics and watch your business improve exponentially.